Cink not only serves as a repository for the people who are critical to your business success, it also brings clients, prospects and important connections to light.
The relevant personal and professional information you gather about them from Google, LinkedIn, company websites and directories is stored in their Cink profiles, so you can quickly recall it on demand. In essence, your sources of information are limitless. Once you’ve input your contacts, Cink does the rest.
Cink allows you to access new opportunities, and leverage existing ones, in three phases:
1. Online Training
Our online modules are designed to familiarize you with our system, as well as:
- Help you discover your own passions and interests
- Identify people in your networks with the same mutual interests
- Walk you through inputting proprietary data from outside sources
- Develop warm prospect lists
2. Strategy Center
As you build your prospect lists, we’ll show you how to:
- Filter them based on specified parameters such as interests and geographic location, so that you can create strategy plans
- Visualize one, or all, of your strategy plans on a color-coded map, so you geo-target your sales activities and manage geography better
3. Action Center
Your refined list can now be fed to the Action Center. From here, you:
- Select the strategies (data sets) you want to focus on as your call list for the week, or designated period of time
- Set follow-up activities and reminders
- Track your progress
The more you work the system, the deeper and more effective your business development activities become, and the greater your return.